Friday, June 26, 2015

It's been awhile

   Ya like I just said, it's really been awhile. Well blogging is like some kind of a way for me to express my feelings instead of writing it on facebook coz ya, social media.........thing can pretty much gets out of hand at times. Some of my buddies told me that I look pretty much unprofessional if I choose to rant, swearing or even complementing someone or something on facebook. Can't say I disagree though. But hey, thanks for the piece of "advice" there you hypocrite. Why am I even calling them a hypocrite? Coz the next thing you know, they....well no all of em but still they just swear at somebody else on facebook after what they told me about not swearing at people on facebook. There you go.....social media, it spread faster than light you know? Blogging? Nowadays people would go like blogging is like so yesterday. Hmmm, well fuck that shit. Even though I know nobody  gonna read my blog anyway. Friends? they moved on from blogging & damn. So here I am, still....well....blogging.

   For the past few years, I've been suppressing my feeling of joy, hatred, sadness & anger to myself. I hardly wrote much of my feelings on facebook & today I'm pretty much kinda bored with maybe with some sadness in me. Life is pretty much a bitch to me for the pass few years, the first introduction to me after I wrote the previous post back then during 2011 is.......welcome to reality, say hi to the hard truth in life or whatever you call it. It ain't sugars & rainbows no more, it's about how unfair life can be. Basically I pretty much couldn't accept that fact until recently, life is unfair & you just gotta deal with it. I gotta deal with it. So once I've accepted it I feel a bit better. When life gives you lemon, you make lemonade right?

   Looking back to the things I've done, I feel kinda sorry for myself. If you ask me why, I'd said I tried to be someone else. Someone whose not me, someone else that I can never be, someone who I thought I can be but that ain't gonna happen, to make it short. It's just not me. I made myself look like a douche-bag for some reason. Being to honest & straight forward can get you into deep shit & I pretty much got myself into one about two years ago. But hey, let bygones be bygones.  So life is pretty much quite peaceful for the past few months. Damn peaceful & dull. Previously it was rough but it's quite happening. Now it's peaceful & dull. Gosh I suppose I should stop repeating it. But again, it's either this or that. Everything is quite.....predictable which is why it's dull.....So I guess I should sit down & just follow the flow then......

   I'm not too sure when I'm gonna write again but I doubt that neither of you is interested in my lame story but I just gotta feeling that I might write something again for the next few weeks coz it's the only place left for me to express myself. Ciao 

No comments: